Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's a new semester!

Not much has been happening lately except that we have started a new semester. I am at BSU and Derek is at CWI. Even though we have only been in school for two days, we are both really liking this semester so far. I am taking a lot of credits so that I can graduate in December (HOORAY). I am a TA for two classes, psych 101 and cognitive psych. I have been a TA before and I really like it. It's a good way to get closer to your professors and easy credits. I am also doing an intership through my work. I also have a couple online workshops. My only two "actual" classes are physio psychology and history of psychology. Overall, it will be a busy but good semester for me.
Derek is doing a class called intro to computer software and hardware. It is the perfect class for him, he gets to do a lot of hands on stuff, which he really likes. It is also the only class he has right now, but it is 4 hours a day, 5 days a week. He really likes it so far though. He also will get some certifications just by doing this class! That is good news because he could get a job doing IT or help desk stuff just with that certification. I am so glad that he has found a program that he loves!
If anything exciting happens, I will update everyone. But it may be awhile with our busy schedules!

No comments:

Post a Comment